5 year integrated M.sc projects in the given below fields:
- Biological Science
- Chemical Science
- Mathematical Science
- Physical Science
- Important dates for the year 2019
- Admission starts: 5 January 2019 (10:00 am)
- Final date for application+ DD for offline application form (by post): 7 march 2019 (5:30 pm)
- Online application ends: 7 march 2019
- Availability of offline Identity card starts: 15 April 2019
- Availability of online registration cards starts: 15 April 2019
- Date for test: 30 May 2019
- Declaration of results for NEST: 19 June 2019
The participants should read the eligibility criteria before the request for NEST. The Participants must give the information for eligibility norms as follow:
The birth of Participants related to usual or OBC form should be take place on or later than 15 July 1995. The age level can exceed 5 years for the SC/ST and physically ill participants.
The participants should have cleared the 12th or similar education in 2014 to 2019.
The participants participating for the clearance exam in 2019 are also allowed to give NEST.
The participants must have attained 60% marks (55% in case of ST / SC / PD) in final exam.
The application form can get in two methods. They are online and offline methods. The NEST 2019 is an Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) base exam. There are two ways to admit application form in online method, one is online payment and other is DD. There is only one way in offline method i.e. through DD. The last date to admit form through offline or online method is 7 March 2019.
The application fee is as follow:
- Male (OBC/usual): Rs. 700
- Male (ST/SC): Rs. 350
- Female (All types): Rs. 350
- Participants with physical Ailment: Rs. 350
The mentioned fee is for online method. Extra Rs.50 will charge from those participants who use offline method. A web page exists on the official website for online application. The following method is compulsory for online application:
- Participants have to admit themselves on the original web site.
- Create the login ID and password for future utilization.
- Check in with your ID and password.
- Be aware during the completion of form and give all the related information in particular requirements.
- Go to the further page and protect the application no.
- Give submission fee through online or offline method.
- Linked your copy photo, signature and DD. (If required)
- Conform all the details and admit.
- Take the hard copy of this application form.
- Address for communication:
- The chief Coordinator,
- NEST 2019, NISER,
- Institute of Physics campus,
- Sachivalaya marg, Sainik School (PO),
- Bhubaneswar-751005, Odisha