In the event that you are agonized over breaking these exams and need to maintain a strategic distance from the senseless missteps, here's a look on what you have to remember while endeavoring the exam:
1. Don't strive for the online exam on the off chance that you are not completely mindful of it or in the event that you are not happy with it. If there should arise an occurrence of any questions, try for the regular disconnected from the net mode of exam.
2. In the event that you are endeavoring the online mode of exam, make a point to watch your velocity. Utilize unpleasant sheets at whatever point needed. If there should arise an occurrence of any specialized issue, bring it into the notice of your invigilator instantly.
3. When you get the inquiry paper, read it completely. Arrangement your time ahead of time abandoning sooner or later for amendment also. Before submitting the genuine sheet of exams, experience the answers and example well, to not give any opportunity to senseless diminishment in imprints.
4. In the wake of accepting the inquiry paper, on the off chance that you think that it hard to comprehend, don't freeze. It is the relative execution that matters. Record as much as you know. Furthermore attempt to not leave any inquiry un-endeavored.
5. Understand the inquiries you know totally and altogether first and foremost, and after that strive for the lesser-known answers.
Exam Dates of JEE (Mains):
JEE Main Paper Based Exam (Paper 1): April 6
Time Slot 9.30 am to 12.30 pm
JEE Main Paper Based Exam (Paper 2): April 6
Time Slot 2 pm to 5 pm
JEE Main 2019 Computer Based Test: April 9, 11, 12 and 19 (2 openings accessible)
Opening one is from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm
Opening two is from 2 pm to 5 pm
JEE Main exam result: May 3
Assertion of All India Ranks: July 7
Accessibility of JEE Main 2015 Rank Card: after July 7
B. E/ B. Tech wannabes are obliged to endeavor Paper 1, which comprises of target sort inquiries isolated just as amongst Math’s, Physics and Chemistry. The exam may be endeavored through PC based testing or pen and paper based testing.
B.Arch. /B. Arranging wannabes are obliged to endeavor Paper 2 which must be endeavored by pen and paper based testing. The exam is in view of Math’s (target sort questions), Aptitude Test and a Drawing Test.
Hopefuls keen on seeking both B. E/ B. Tech and B.Arch. /B. Arranging can endeavor both Paper 1 and Paper 2.
1. Material science: Physics and Measurement; Kinematics; Laws of Motion; Work, Energy and Power; Rotational Motion; Gravitation; Properties of Solids and Liquids; Thermodynamics; Kinetic Theory of Gasses; Oscillations and Waves; Electrostatics; Current Electricity; Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism; Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents; Electromagnetic Waves; Optics; Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation; Atoms and Nuclei; Electronic Devices and Communication Systems.
Section A - Physical Chemistry: Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry; States of Matter; Atomic Structure; Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure; Chemical Thermodynamics; Solutions; Equilibrium; Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry; Chemical Kinetics and Surface Chemistry Section B - Inorganic Chemistry: Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties; General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals; Hydrogen; S-Block Elements; P-Block Elements; D and F Block Elements; Coordination Compounds and Environmental Chemistry
Section C - Organic Chemistry: Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds; Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry; Hydrocarbons; Organic Compounds Containing Halogens; Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen; Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen; Polymers; Biomolecules; Chemistry in Everyday Life and Principles Related to Practical Chemistry
3. Math’s: Sets, Relations and Functions; Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations; Matrices and Determinants; Permutations and Combinations; Mathematical Induction; Binomial Theorem and its Simple Applications; Sequences and Series; Limit, Continuity and Differentiability; Integral Calculus; Differential Equations; Co-ordinate Geometry; Three Dimensional Geometry; Vector Algebra; Statistics and Probability; Trigonometry and Mathematical Reasoning.
4. Fitness Test: Awareness (of persons, spots, building, materials), Objects, Texture identified with Architecture and manufacture environment. Picturing 3 dimensional items from 2 dimensional drawings. Imagining distinctive sides of 3 dimensional articles. Logical thinking and mental capacity (visual, numerical and verbal).
5. Drawing Test: 3 dimensional recognition: Understanding and energy about scale and extent of articles, building structures and components, shading surface, concordance and difference. Outline and drawing of geometrical or theoretical shapes and examples in pencil. Change of structures both 2D and 3D union, subtraction, revolution, improvement of surfaces and volumes, era of arrangement, heights and 3D perspectives of items. Making 2 dimensional and 3 dimensional pieces utilizing given shapes and structures.
Outlining of scenes and exercises from memory of urban cape (open space, market, celebrations, road scenes, landmarks, recreational spaces and so on), scene (waterway fronts, wildernesses, enclosures, trees, plants and so forth) and country life. 2015 (11.59 PM) & through e-challan up to 27.12.2015 (up to working hours of the banks). It will be further educated that the other terms and conditions for topping off the application structure will stay same. The keep going date for topping off of application structure JEE (Main) – 2019 should not be expanded any further.
Note: The applicants picking the urban communities Colombo/Kathmandu/Singapore will seem for Paper – 1 in PC Based Examination just on 11/04/2019. In the urban areas Bahrain, Dubai, Muscat, Riyadh and Sharjah Paper – 1 will be led in both the modes, notwithstanding, the applicants picking the mode of Computer Based Examination for Paper – 1 will seem for Examination just on 11/04/2019.
The Paper – 2 in all these urban areas will be directed on 04/04/2019 from 2.00–5.00 PM (IST) in Pen & Paper Based examination.
Applicants will be permitted to submit just one application structure. More than one application i.e. multiple applications from an applicant will be dismisses.
The five subjects will be taken into account for estimation of percentile and standardization of Qualifying examination marks for paper 1(B.E. /B. Tech.) And paper 2 (B. Curve. /B. Planning) of JEE
(Principle) which are:
- Any one of (Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Technical Vocational Subject),
- Any other subject.
Note: If a hopeful has seemed in six subjects in the qualifying examination, the subject (fifth on the other hand sixth) with better stamps will