CBSE Class 12th Biology Exam 2018: Last minute tips for the studentsCBSE is going to conduct exams of 12th class from 27th march 2018. Time duration of paper will be from 10:30 to 1:30 pm. Biology is one of the interesting as well as difficult subject. It is one of the critical subject for those medical candidates who are going to appear in NEET exam. Mostly biology syllabus is quiet lengthy so it is difficult for students to choose what to read. Here are some tips for students who are going to appear this year in 12th class biology exams.
Planning:First of all, you have to make a schedule of what you have to read and you have to follow the schedule which you have made in order to cover all the chapters and topics. Also the important thing to know is paper pattern. CBSE releases a paper pattern for every student before conducting exam. So you have to follow the paper pattern it will help you in good preparation.
Revision:Revision is one the most important thing for good preparation. Because of revision you will get grip on all topics which are important. Most question are from NCERT so all candidates are suggested to go through NCERT as well.
One more thing to know is preparation from past papers it will help you to understand which questions have more chances to come in exams. Most of the questions in paper are given from past papers so all students are suggested not to miss a chance to read past papers.
Stay relax:For a good preparation of exams, you have to be relax from any problems or any sort of tension because they will divert your attention which is not good for your paper. So you have to be relax and concentrate on your paper.
Diagrams and important terminologies:As we have already discussed that biology is not an easy subject so you have to read the important terminologies. Also diagrams are also part of biology paper so students are suggested to go through all important diagrams and definitions.
Time management in exams:
- Time management is one of the most important thing during exam. So you have to manage your time so that you can secure good marks in exams. Here are some tips for it:
- First of all, section A & B is of short question, try not to give more than 30 minutes to short questions.
- Section C, is of 12 questions, so you have to give maximum one hour to this part.
- Now comes a section D, in which you have to attempt only one question, so try not to give more than 10-15 minutes.
- Section C is of long questions. Here we need a more time so you have to give almost 1 hour and 15 min to long questions.
- And then a remaining time is for revision and checking of paper.
- Try to write answers to the point to get good marks in exams.
- Avoid cutting and overwriting.
- Draw clear diagrams with sharp pencils.
- Try to answer with diagrams because it will help you in scoring good marks in paper.
Best of luck to all students.