JEECUP which is also known as Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh is the government board which conduct JEECUP 2017 examination from all those candidates who are interested to study further in diploma level education in Engineering and other technical domains. You will find all possible information which a student need to know for this course.
Table of Content
- JEECUP 2017
- JEECUP 2017 Exams Date
- JEECUP Application Form 2017
- JEECUP 2017 Application Fees
- JEECUP Syllabus 2017
- JEECUP 2017 Exam Pattern
JEECUP 2017JEECUP is abbreviated from Joint Entrance examination Council Uttar Pradesh and it is the one of the Finnest and biggest board in the region who conduct and control the Polytechnic Diploma level educational activities in the state. Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE) comes under the authority of Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). Basically JEECUP test is required for students to get enrolled in the best possible institute which officer various engineering and other technical diploma according to marks obtain in this test.
JEECUP 2017 Exams DateAs mentioned before Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Uttar Pradesh conduct the JEECUP Examination every year. It happens once in a year.Same like recent years this year too UP Polytechnic Entrance examination help in the month of May.
JEECUP Application Form 2017
- JEECUP 2017 application forms get opened and be download from the month February.
- JEECUP Information and brochure are available at official website of board at jeecup.nic.in and jeecup.org
- It is advised to student to read the application before filling so that it can fill correctly. Also attach all requested documents and do double check before submitting.
JEECUP 2017 Application Fees
- Reserved candidates have to pay Rs.200/- per application.
- Rest Students have to pay Rs.300/- per application.
JEECUP Syllabus 2017It have three subjects in the exams on which bases examination will be conducted i.e Mathematics, CHemistry and Physics which is bases on 120 multiple choice questions (MSQs). Entrance exams question paper will be ot same format as UP Board 10th class Syllabus.
JEECUP 2017 Exam PatternMaths 60 questions
Physics 30 questions
Chemistry 30 questions
Total 120 questions
JEECUP Result 2017:
If you have given the examinations under the controlling body of JEECUP and are waiting for your UP Technical Entrance Result 2017 Then you can check your JEECUP Result 2017 at jeecup.org.